As a homeowner, I and you must complain about some places that have no function. One of those places is the staircase. Many homeowners do not make good use of space on the stairs. Even though the space can be very useful if we can manage it properly.
Especially for homes with small sizes. Space on the stairs will greatly help expand our home. It doesn’t matter what form of stairs you have, the important thing is you know how to use it. If you know, then you can start using it to the fullest.
- 1 Creative Staircase Space Ideas and Inspiration
- 1.1 Hidden Storage Staircase Space
- 1.2 Mudroom Staircase Space
- 1.3 Book Shelves Staircase Space
- 1.4 Reading Nook Staircase Space
- 1.5 Bedroom Staircase Space
- 1.6 Kids Toy Storage Staircase Space
- 1.7 Tiny Bathroom Staircase Space
- 1.8 Seating Bench Staircase Space
- 1.9 Kids Playroom Staircase Space
- 1.10 Shoe Storage Staircase Space
- 1.11 Wine Storage Staircase Space
- 1.12 Cabinet and Shelves Staircase Space
- 1.13 Home Office Staircase Space
- 1.14 Pet Den Staircase Space
- 1.15 Home Bar Staircase Space
- 1.16 Walk-in Wardrobe Staircase Space
- 1.17 Shelves Staircase Space
- 1.18 Bookcase Staircase Space
- 1.19 Laundry Staircase Space
- 1.20 Entertainment Center Staircase Space
Creative Staircase Space Ideas and Inspiration
You can use the space on the stairs as a storage, a place for toys, bookshelves, workplaces, and so on. Many homeowners out there have changed the space on their stairs to be like that. If they can, of course you can too. What are you waiting for, let’s start maximizing the space on our stairs.
Wait a minute, lest you don’t know what to do with space on your staircase? Don’t worry, we have a few staircase space ideas that can inspire you. The list down below is enough to give you an inspiration. So, let’s find out which one is suitable for the stairs in your home.