Having a garden is a dream of many people and gardening is also fun. But many people do not have many areas that can be planted in their homes. Most homes today only have small land and do not have much open space. So they have to think creatively in order to be able to garden even though they don’t have many areas in their yard.
Actually there is an answer that can solve the problem. We can make galvanized tubs and bucket gardens in our yard. Galvanized tub and bucket garden do not need a lot of space, even we can arrange it according to the conditions of our yard. If it is felt very necessary, we can arrange it horizontally and vertically. All depends on the concept of the garden and the plants that you will plant.
- 1 DIY Galvanized Tub and Bucket Garden Ideas and Inspiration
- 1.1 Galvanized Bucket Garden Landscaping Design
- 1.2 Galvanized Bucket Fairy Garden Ideas
- 1.3 Galvanized Bucket Garden Fall Decor
- 1.4 Unique Galvanized Bucket Garden
- 1.5 Rustic Galvanized Bucket Garden Ideas
- 1.6 Minimalist Galvanized Bucket Garden Ideas
- 1.7 Farmhouse Galvanized Bucket Vanity Garden
- 1.8 Galvanized Tub Garden Layout for Small Backyard
- 1.9 Galvanized Tub Vegetable Garden and Patio
- 1.10 Old Galvanized Bucket Garden
- 1.11 Vertical Galvanized Bucket Garden for Kitchen Herbs Planter
- 1.12 Minimalist Galvanized Tub and Bucket Garden
- 1.13 Simple Galvanized Bathtub Garden
- 1.14 Small Galvanized Flower Garden
- 1.15 Tiny Vegetable Garden from Metal Tub
- 1.16 Tiny Galvanized Tub Herbs Planter
- 1.17 Rustic Galvanized Tub Garden Decor
- 1.18 Small Metal Tub Garden
- 1.19 Galvanized Tub Vegetable Garden
- 1.20 Galvanized Stock Tank Bathtub Garden
DIY Galvanized Tub and Bucket Garden Ideas and Inspiration
The cost required to make the galvanized tub and bucket garden is also relatively cheap. Some people make it free by recycling their outdated galvanized furniture. You can take advantage of old metal vanity, old galvanized washer, the old stock tank tub or old metal bucket that you have. All you can use to make garden containers in your yard.
If you don’t have a few unused items above, you can buy a new one at the store. Think of it as an investment, because with the galvanized tub and bucket garden, you can grow your own vegetables or herbs there. After all the preparation and planning is complete, you only need to arrange the galvanized tub and bucket garden as you wish. If you are confused about how to set the galvanized tub and bucket garden layout, you can try the galvanized tub and bucket garden layout ideas below.