A bathroom is a useful room for cleansing which comes with many daily items. Therefore, storage is needed to be care for and chosen properly. If your bathroom doesn’t have large space, so you need some tricks to build the storage on small space.
Some of the bathroom designers offer the smart hacks to store the towels, bath-stuff and toiletries with smart built-in bathroom storage. But it’s not the only one option that you have to choose. You can build a custom built-in storage or just repurpose your old storage furniture. There are lots of bathroom storage ideas and tips out there that you can try for bathroom remodeling or even for a full renovation.
The important thing about adding bathroom storage is arranging and set up the bathroom layout. If you have small bathroom with small vanity, bathtub, shower and closet, you have to be more thinking in arranging the storage plan. For example, do not put a single cabinet or long drawers. Use the floating shelves instead.
- 1 Clever Bathroom Storage Ideas and Inspiration
- 1.1 Contemporary Bathroom Storage
- 1.2 Hanging Bathroom Storage
- 1.3 Bathroom Storage Shelf Under Sink
- 1.4 Small Bathroom Storage Shelf
- 1.5 Bathroom Storage Bin
- 1.6 Wire Bathroom Storage
- 1.7 Small Cabinet Drawer Bathroom Storage
- 1.8 Vintage Bathroom Storage
- 1.9 Modern Bathroom Storage Ideas
- 1.10 Built In Bathroom Storage
- 1.11 Cheap Bathroom Storage
- 1.12 Rustic Bathroom Storage
- 1.13 Small Pallet Box Bathroom Storage
- 1.14 Under Sink Bathroom Storage
- 1.15 Tiny Bathroom Storage
- 1.16 Small Cabinet Bathroom Storage
- 1.17 Narrow Bathroom Storage
- 1.18 Small Bathtub Storage
- 1.19 Wall Bathroom Storage
- 1.20 White Cabinet Bathroom Storage
- 1.21 Over the Toilet Bathroom Storage
Clever Bathroom Storage Ideas and Inspiration
If you are doing self-renovation, it is easier to design lots of space-saving storage. You can choose the vanity design with built-in storage. But if you have tiny bathroom, don’t add vanity in your bathroom. Vanity is not an only one. You can change it with a classic pedestal sink or a wall-mount sink. By doing this, you may cut the costs and provide more space.
The wall-mount sink will make the bathroom looks bigger and have more open space. You can put dirty clothes storage box or small storage rack underneath. Some people also try to put low drawers or small cabinets too. Choose your best bathroom storage ideas down below.